Sound Forge™ Audio Studio has everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio on your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, sweeten and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool. With a few simple steps, you can produce broadcast-quality audio on your PC.
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 Videos
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 Screenshots
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0 system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (Service Pack 3 or later), Windows Vista® (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 8.1 operating system
- 1 GHz processor
- 350 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 resources