The Sony Blu-print™ authoring system is the optimal solution for Blu-ray Disc™ authoring. Designed for professional high-volume production, it provides the flexibility to achieve complex authoring scenarios with great intuition for both the novice and the expert user.
Blu-print 6.5 features
- New Dolby® Atmos™ TrueHD audio support
- Fully controllable background processing
- Automatic project backup
- Enhanced Status and Mux Log file reviews
- Errors and Warnings Filtering for individual objects
- Clip Calculator for BD Verifier messages
- Parallel multiplexing of M2TS file generation
- Feature wizard for creating playlists and importing video files
- Dolby TrueHD MLP file concatenation and trimming support
- Full support for MVC plus Offset 3D authoring
- Support for dual stream and single transport stream output
- 3D non-seamless multi-angle with seamless connections
- Support for layer break with-in a 3D clip
- 3D BD-J object and application support
- Support for Top Aligned and Bottom Aligned subtitles
- Seamless branching (multi-story) for 3D supported
- Direct Cutting Master support that speeds up production
- 3D BDJ Object and Application Support
- BDCMF Support to version 1.21
- Automated PS3 game and BD Movie Hybrid Disc creation
Full and accurate support for BDMV (Blu-ray Disc™ Movie Mode) content type
Blu-print supports the entire range of the BDMV specifications, allowing you to fully author BD discs with up to 999 movie objects, 9 video angles, over 2000 playlists.
High level scripting capabilities
Blu-print provides also a high level scripting language (BD-script) that allows for endless creativity and gives access to the full range of PSRs (Player Status Registers). The syntax is very similar to one used by popular programming languages like C++ or C# making the learning curve less steep for the (non-beginning) programmers.
Blu-ray Specification compliant authoring system
All authoring actions in Blu-print follow and comply with the Blu-ray Association specification for compliant authoring at all levels of Blu-ray Disc™ production.
Full complement of menu effects
Create sophisticated interactive menu effects using animated buttons and pre-built transitional events to make your menus come to life. With Blu-print you can have separate menus using the "always-on" or the "pop-up" interactivity, providing near endless creative options.
Interactive Menu layers available for impressive menu effects
Blu-print allows you to manipulate the layered menu planes and to achieve visual effects such as pop-up menus and special features.
Ability to integrate full BD-J (Blu-ray Disc™ Java) applications into a project
Blu-print handles all integration of a BDJO (Blu-ray Disc™ Java Object) project so you can easily integrate your BD-J JAR (Java Archive) files and associate them with the BDJO. Blu-print allows for full BD-J control.
Subtitle presentation graphics
Blu-print provides full support for subtitle streams for both image and text-based subtitles. Blu-print allows input of subtitles individually or by importing a file.
HD Audio supported
Blu-print allows for full HD audio using the newest available audio codecs, including DD+ (Dolby Digital), DTS-HD (Digital Theatre Sound), Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos (TrueHD) Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio files.
Advanced Access Content System content protection support
Secure your Blu-ray Disc™ titles with next-generation AACS content protection.
Additional new features for 2D and 3D authoring
- Advanced Dolby TrueHD support
- New internal application database for better production management
- Comprehensive XML Template support for full projects or individual objects
- Native BDCMF and Sony CMF output support built into the application
- Advanced DTS HD bit-rate balancing technology with support for the new DTS-HD Encoder
- Allowable Playlist Gapping in Secondary Video and Audio, and Primary Audio
- Advanced File System Layout to allow BD-J IO during A/V Playback
- Enhanced Managed Copy support
Create advanced 3D subtitles with Z Depth 2
Edit and record the offset metadata for accurate placement of subtitles in 3D space.
Blu-print 6.5 system requirements
- Quad core CPU 2.8 GHz or higher
- Eight (8) GB of memory or more
- Solid State Drive or high performance HDD
- Microsoft Windows 7® 64-bit or Windows Vista® 64-bit operating system
- Two (2), 24-inch Full HD monitor display or higher