iZotope Ozone 5US$249.95
- Eight essential mastering tools in a single integrated plug-in: Maximizer, Equalizer, Dynamics, Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
- Pristine sound that combines analog-modeled processing with linear-phase precision.
- Flexible sonic capabilities for adding realistic warmth, bite, punch, and space to your mix.
- Valuable visual feedback via extensive metering, spectrum analysis, and polar vectorscope tools.
- iZotope's third-generation IRC™ Limiter for louder, fuller masters that preserve crisp transient detail.
- Multiband modes in the Dynamics, Stereo Imaging, and Harmonic Exciter modules for precisely adjusting up to 4 frequency bands independently.
- Mid/side processing for tailoring the sound of the center and edges of the stereo image separately.
- Elegant, highly-efficient user interface with an intuitive workflow that's optimized for today's low-latency DAW.
- Comprehensive preset system with 100+ professionally-designed presets, new per-module presets, and Amount Controls for rapid-fire fine-tuning.
- Documentation that helps demystify the mastering process.
Operating System: Windows (XP SP2 or later, x64, Vista, Windows 7); Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Universal Binary)
Pro Tools 7.4+ (RTAS/ AudioSuite), AXX, VST, MAS, Audio Unit, DirectX
Complementary SONY Products:
ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge