Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 64-bit SP2, Windows® 7 64-bit, Windows® 8 64-bit, or Windows® 8.1 64-bit operating system
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- NVIDIA, INTEL, or AMD GPU:
Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.
HitFilm 2 system requirements
- Minimum graphics card requirements: Intel HD 3000, NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or AMD/ATI Radeon HD 2900 GT with at least 512 MB video memory and support for OpenGL 2.0. For a complete listing of supported cards, visit http://hitfilm.com/express/requirements