Your time is just as precious as the photos you take
Photo Go software helps you stay organized with a simple, easy-to-navigate interface and essential editing tools that make photo management fun and headache-free. Easily import, organize, and fix your pictures to keep your memories looking their best. You can even learn as you go with helpful, interactive tutorials that walk you through the program step by step.
Complete photo organization in a snap
If your digital photo collection is growing out of control, Photo Go software can help you organize everything in a way that works for you. Photo Go automatically imports pictures from your digital camera and finds images stored on your computer so you can easily view, edit, tag, and sort your photos with one convenient application.
Find Photos Fast
Photo Go software sorts all your photos by time, date, and attributes. Tag your pictures with keywords to helpyou search and retrieve your pictures with ease.
Create 5-Star Favorites
Make your photos stand out in your collection with star ratings. Assign up to five stars and then use Photo Go software to filter your photos by rating and see all of your favorites at once.
Add Impact with Effects
Create instant classics by converting photos to black-and-white or sepia tone. Or, use additional effects to give your pictures the look of old newspaper or currency.
Fix Pics in One Click
Photo Go software makes it easy to fix common photo flaws. Crop, remove red-eye, fix contrast and color, and enhance brightness with the click of a button.
Easy Photo Sharing
Once you get your photos looking the way you want, it's easy to share them with anyone. You can print pictures using your own digital photo printer, email photos to family and friends, or create slideshows to watch on your computer.
Group Photos into Views
Easily group your pictures into different Views inside Photo Go software. Photo Go Views makegreat slideshows for watching or sharing; you can even email them to friends.
Learn as you go with easy tutorials
Our exclusive Show Me How tutorials guide you through the entire creative process. Whenever you need help, just click the Show Me How button and choose your tutorial topic. Helpful text dialog boxes, pointers, and guides will show you what to do and where to click.
Photo Go Features
- Import pictures from a USB-connected camera, memory card reader, or CD/DVD ROM.
- Search for pictures using tags, titles, and other keywords
- Rate favorite pictures
- Group photos by year, month, day and file size
- Create and view slideshows
- Rotate, straighten, mirror and crop photos
- Adjust color, brightness, and contrast
- Auto-adjust photos with one click
- Correct photos with red-eye reduction
- Email photos to family and friends
- Learn as you go with interactive Show Me How tutorials
- Brightness and Contrast
- Hue and Saturation
- Auto Adjust
- Black and White
- Sepia (warm, cold, old photographs, old newspaper, currency)
- Rotate Clockwise/Counterclockwise
Image: .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .targa, .tga, .tif, .tiff
Video: .avi, .mov, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .qt, .wmv
Photo Go system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2, Windows Vista™, or Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation or importing from a DVD)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later (included on application disc)
- Internet Explorer 5.1 or later (included on application disc)
- QuickTime 7.1 (for .mov, .qt, and .tif file support)
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.
Photo Go resources