Handling video and audio data recorded with an XDCAM camcorder as files.
Following features are available on the XDCAM Drive Utility that comes with XDCAM Drive Software.
- Displaying device and disc information
- Recovering and formatting discs
- Updating the firmware
- Making option settings
- Log exporting
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (64bit/32bit) Service Pack 2 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (64bit/32bit) Service Pack 2 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64bit/32bit) Service Pack 1 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit/32bit) Service Pack 1 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64bit/32bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64bit/32bit)
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher (64bit/32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7.4 or higher (64bit/32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
On Windows, remove any previous version of XDCAM Drive Software using the Add/Remove Programs tool in the Control Panel and then restart your computer before installing the new version.
When you install the XDCAM Software in Windows 8.1, please check "Run this program in compatibility mode" and select "Windows 7" manually before installing.
Need an additional feature, encounter a problem, or have general feedback?