This software utility includes several functions for use with the AXS Memory Card Reader (AXS-CR1 and AXS-AR1) including:
- Displaying the status of an AXS-CR1 and AXS-AR1 drive and AXS Memory Card
- Fully formatting an AXS Memory Card
- Saving AXS-R5 firmware data onto an AXS Memory Card (for firmware update)
- Retrieving log data from an AXS Memory Card
- Updating the Firmware of AXS Memory Card
- Recovering the corrupted Clip-file of AXS Memory Card and PC
AXSM Drive Utility 2.2.0 Update
- Support for 64bit MacOS Mojave 10.14.
- Support for New AXS Memory Card (AXSM-A512S48, AXSM-A1TS48).
- Fixed the problem that 4K-RAW and 4K X-OCN-LT and ST Clip can not be repaired.
AXSM Drive Utility 2.1.0 Update
- Formatting an SxS Memory Card inserted to the AXS-AR1*.
- Displaying information of an SxS Memory Card inserted to the AXS-AR1*.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 is supported.
AXSM Drive Utility 2.0.0 Update
- Added support for AXS-AR1, new Thunderbolt2 reader
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 and mac OS Sierra 10.12 are supported
AXSM Drive Utility 1.3.1 Update
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite is supported
AXSM Drive Utility 1.3.0 Update
- Mac OS X 10.9 is supported
- AXS Memory "A-Version" Card is supported
- "Recovering Clip" function is available for the corrupted Clip-files created on AXS-R5 firmware version 2.00 and later.
- If an older version of AXSM Drive Utility is installed on Windows PC, please uninstall, restart the PC and then install the new version.
- When using an AXS-CR1 Memory Card Reader with a PC running the Windows 7® Operating System, it is recommended to install the Windows 7 update program released by Microsoft®. Using AXSM Drive Utility Version 1.1 or later and a fully updated version of Windows 7 in combination, data transfer speed from the AXS-CR1 is improved.
For details, refer to the Release Notes.