Note: Features and UI appearance vary depending on the device type and OS.
* Snapshot images of Vision Exchange can be downloaded to user’s device.
Required Windows PC Specification
- OS: Windows 8.1/10 (64-bit)
- .NET Framework 4.5 or 4.6 must be installed
Recommended Windows PC Hardware Specification
- System Memory: 4 GB or over
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 or Higher (6th generation or higher, 2 GHz or over, Number of Cores: 2 or over)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11ac or IEEE 802.11n supported
macOS Verified OS Version
- High Sierra
Android Verified Hardware (OS Version)
- Galaxy S7 (8)
- Galaxy S8 (9)
- Galaxy S10 (10)
- Xperia XA2 (9)
- Galaxy Tab S4 10.5" (8)
- Galaxy Tab A 9.7" (7)
- Huawei MediaPad M3 (7)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro (8)
iOS Verified Hardware (OS Version)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro 9.7"
- iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 3 10.5
Some of the Verified Hardware may have functional limitation.
Please see “Precautions and restriction” section below for the details.
How to use Vision Exchange App
Precautions and restrictions
- The application requires Vision Exchange v1.4.0 or later.
- Vision Exchange App does not provide backward-compatibility with lower level Vision Exchange versions.
- Some features on the control page may not be displayed when you have logged in to the other Vision Exchange unit previously.
- The audio may not be mirrored to Vision Exchange when Microsoft Surface once stops the sound/audio while mirroring, even when it resumes the sound.
- If you set the playback device property of the built-in speaker on Microsoft Surface to "16 bit, 44100 Hz", noise will appear in the sound.
- When using Microsoft Surface in full screen mode, the mirrored image of the specific apps (e.g. 'Movies & TV') may not rotate.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 are supported.
- When installed on macOS 10.11, some functions such as the controller, do not work properly.
- When using macOS 10.12, you cannot paste a still image with the file name containing multi-bytes characters to the whiteboard.
- In rare case, the contents may not be displayed at whiteboard editing mode.
- You cannot display snapshots when you open snapshot list on shared whiteboard of Control page if you are not using latest macOS 10.13.
- Turn off "Power Saving Mode" on your Android device or choose not to optimize in the exemption confirmation dialog of battery optimization for Android V6 or later.
- This app requires storage access authority.
- Audio mirroring is not supported.
- The mirroring image corresponds to the rotation behavior of each application. The mirrored image on the Vision Exchange screen does not rotate the video if applications do not support rotation.
- •The following app's rotation is currently not supported. e.g. Camera app of Galaxy S8, Galaxy S10, Galaxy Tab S4, Xperia XA2, Huawei MediaPad M3 and Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro
- iOS 13 or later is supported
- Audio may not be transmitted during mirroring in case of iPhone X.
- When you use YouTube app repeatedly after using YouTube app for a while, the audio may not be transmitted during mirroring.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.