- Simple graphical user interface (GUI) to manage files easily
- Automated failover of library control path
- Co-existence of automated library operation and offline shelf management
- High performance of end-to-end operation
- Interoperability between library and standalone drive
- Supports a variety of formats for creating metadata
- MD5 checksum for archive data
- Import/export of metadata created in the cartridges unit
- Partial retrieve
- Modes for user application:
- Web Service API mode (RESTful API)
- File Server mode I/F (SMB)
- When updating to the new release, please uninstall the previous version first and install the latest version. Database of previous version will be inherited by the latest version.
- If you install the latest version of File Manager2, please update to the latest version of Optical Disc Archive Software.
- Previous File Manager license can not activate File Manager2.
Need an additional feature, encounter a problem, or have general feedback?