Content Manager updated on 14 Jan. 2020
Select the following components to download:
FirewallFirewall setup instructions to strengthen security have been added to the Help document. We recommend customers setup a firewall to strengthen security. Please be sure to read the release notes before using the latest software.
Content Manager 4.0.0 Update
- Support for macOS Catalina 10.15 and Safari 13
- Support for ODS-D380U
- Support for ODC5500R
Content Manager 3.1.5 Update
- Support macOS Mojave 10.14 and Safari 12.
- Fixed a problem with sending emails when re-issuing passwords from the login screen.
Content Manager 3.1.4 Update
- Improved performance in archiving and retrieving when using an MD5 checksum.
- Added firewall setup instructions to strengthen security in the help document. We recommend customers setup a firewall to strengthen security.
Content Manager 3.1.2 Update
- Improved reregistration of failed jobs so that enable to change conditions.
Allows you to modify conditions and then reregister a job. You can reregister all jobs or only those jobs that failed. You can change the archive destination or retrieve destination.
- Improved performance of database import / export processing