This software utility includes several functions for use with the AXS Memory Card Reader (AXS-CR1) including:
- Displaying the status of an AXS-CR1 drive and AXS Memory Card
- Fully formatting an AXS Memory Card
- Saving AXS-R5 firmware data onto an AXS Memory Card (for firmware update)
- Retrieving log data from an AXS Memory Card
- Updating the Firmware of AXS Memory Card
- Recovering the corrupted Clip-file of AXS Memory Card and PC
AXSM Drive Utility 1.3.1 Update
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite is supported
AXSM Drive Utility 1.3.0 Update
- Mac OS X 10.9 is supported
- AXS Memory "A-Version" Card is supported
- "Recovering Clip" function is available for the corrupted Clip-files created on AXS-R5 firmware version 2.00 and later.
- If an older version of AXSM Drive Utility is installed on Windows PC, please uninstall, restart the PC and then install the new version.
- When using an AXS-CR1 Memory Card Reader with a PC running the Windows 7® Operating System, it is recommended to install the Windows 7 update program released by Microsoft®. Using AXSM Drive Utility Version 1.1 or later and a fully updated version of Windows 7 in combination, data transfer speed from the AXS-CR1 is improved.
For details, refer to the Release Notes.