In this webinar you'll learn how to create custom buttons, add custom artwork, create menus with motion buttons, build buttons that expose advanced features, and more. Go »
Professional-looking DVDs made easy
Now available on DVD/Blu-ray Disc™: your own captivating home movies, multimedia photo albums, and music compilations-complete with dazzling menus, special features, and custom soundtracks. With DVD Architect™ Studio software, you can swiftly create professional-looking DVDs, even stunning widescreen productions, on your home computer. Simply drag-and-drop to start building your next blockbuster.
Easy DVD and
Blu-ray Disc™ creation
With DVD Architect Studio software you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVD and
Choose a theme
Select from 56 beautifully designed DVD backgrounds with coordinated menu buttons. You can also import your own images and graphics to create your own custom themes.
Menus and buttons
Create menus for your movies so viewers can jump to their favorite scenes or chapters. Design your own menus and buttons. Freely position text, graphics, and buttons anywhere on the screen. Make titles and captions stand out with effects such as blur and shadow.
DVDs and Blu-ray Discs made easy
To start building your DVD or
Author DVDs of your movies, slideshows, and music compilations with professional polish. You can include a wide variety of media formats, including standard-definition and high-definition video. Add behind-the-scenes features, director's cuts, outtakes, bloopers, and more.
With DVD Architect Studio software, you control the DVD experience. Use the virtual remote control to simulate how your project will look on a television screen and how it will function in a DVD player.
Burning Discs in DVD Architect Studio software is fast and easy. With built-in support for a wide variety of formats including BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, and DVD+R DL, DVD, you can quickly create a disc that suits your needs.
Learn as you go with easy tutorials
Our exclusive Show Me How tutorials guide you through the entire creative process. Whenever you need help, just click the Show Me How button and choose your tutorial topic. Helpful text dialog boxes, pointers, and guides will show you what to do and where to click.
Windows® 8 compatible
DVD Architect Studio 5 software is fully compatible with the Microsoft® Windows® 8 operating system.
DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Features
- Import audio, video, and stills from an extensive range of formats
- Easy to use menu-based and drag-and-drop interface for DVD design and authoring
- DVD movie creation
- Create picture slideshows and music compilations
- Still and motion menu creation
- NTSC and PAL in standard (4:3) and widescreen (16:9) formats
- Add, edit, and move chapter points
- Adjustable project and file optimization settings
- Virtual remote to preview the final project before burning to DVD
- View safe grid areas to ensure proper image and button placement
- Text editing and shadow effects
- Customizable themes
- Get started right away and learn as you go with interactive Show Me How tutorials
- Supports a wide variety of DVD burners
Image: .bmp, .gif, .jpeg .jpg, .png, .psd, .tif, .tiff, .targa, .tga
Video: .avi, .mov, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .qt, .wmv
Audio: .aa3, .ac3, .aif, .ogg, .oma, .sfa, .vox, .w64, .wma
DVD Architect Studio system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Windows Vista® (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1 GHz processor
- 250 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.
DVD Architect Studio 5.0 resources