NewBlue Titler Pro 4US$299.00
Design Epic Titles in Just 30 Seconds
Create beautiful titles fast with 40+ built-in styles and templates. Then quickly bring them to life with Titler Pro's drag-and-drop animations. You'll have dynamic titles in under a minute.
- Discover built-in effects, transitions and animations for fresh looks and new ideas.
- Create dynamic movement without motion graphics software using drag-and-drop animations.
- Animate your existing designs and logos using EPS and PSD file import.
- Dial in your custom 3D bevels for added depth and dimension.
Customize Your Designs in a Snap
Once you've chosen your template, dial in the look you want a wide range of powerful controls. In no time, you can customize the color, shape, angle, lighting and more with Titler Pro 4.
- Add dimension to your titles with shape and text extrusion.
- Harness greater detail with 3D bevel controls.
- Find the right light with multiple lighting parameters.
- Change the font size, color and spacing using precise controls.
Quickly Change Several Titles at Once
Need to make a change across the board? It's easy with Titler Pro 4's Quick Edit™ window. Simply make your edits and every title in your project will update with little or no effort at all.
- Adjust the color, gradient and texture of your templates.
- Drag and drop new templates over your existing text.
- Update the text and watch the change ripple through all your titles.
- Save your favorite templates for later in the new project library.
Choose the Version That's Right for You
Whether you're just getting started or want the top of the line, we've got the right Titler Pro 4 edition for you.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only