The Vegas Pro 11 collection combines the power of Vegas Pro with the elegance of DVD Architect to provide a dynamic and efficient environment for video and broadcast professionals. This robust suite offers a comprehensive and advanced platform for content creation and production. With extensive format support, unmatched effects processing, superior audio support, and a complete array of editing tools, Vegas Pro 11 gives you the creative freedom you need to produce projects with outstanding results.
Vegas Pro 11 Overview
Stereoscopic 3D Editing
Complete Multitrack Audio Production
Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD Authoring
Vegas Pro 11
Fast, flexible, and feature rich, Vegas Pro 11 software is ideal for digital video production, streaming content creation, broadcast production, and more.
DVD Architect Pro
Experience high-quality, professional disc authoring with DVD Architect Pro. Create multi menu projects with movies, picture slideshows, and music compilations.
3D is now as easy as 2D with the new stereoscopic 3D workflow. Ingest, edit, enhance, and deliver in industry standard professional stereoscopic 3D formats.
Vegas Pro 11 provides a comprehensive closed captioning workflow. Import and export of Line 21 CC, CEA608 and CEA708 uplift as well as input/export of closed captioning for QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media and DVD Architect.
Quickly add motion to text events with the new Titles & Text plug-in. Select from a list of animated presets that can be applied to any project with a simple drag and drop. Create your own professional-looking titles with the ProType Titler tool, which has been improved for simpler timeline interaction.
Use image stabilization technology to reduce jitter and shaky video footage. The improved image stabilization technology independently analyzes movement on the X, Y, and Z camera axes, providing tremendous precision and incredibly smooth results.
Edit multicamera productions intuitively and efficiently by specifying shots as you play back your project. Switch among as many as 32 video sources with a keyboard command or a click of your mouse.
Enhanced Video Plug-in Architecture
The new Video Effects Plug-in SDK (Software Developer’s Kit), based on the Open Effects Association platform, provides updated and enhanced technology that enables third-party plug-in providers to develop advanced video effect plug-ins more easily and rapidly.
Auto Correct Footage
Automatically correct 3D video by quickly applying calculated 3D adjustments. This salvages minor camera setup discrepancies and ensures that the 3D footage is correctly aligned.
Vegas Pro 12 system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 64-bit SP2, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows® 8 64-bit, or Windows® 8.1 64-bit operating system
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering require an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory or more. (please see the GPU acceleration page for more detailed specifications and driver requirements)
- NewBlueFX Titler Pro requires either an NVIDIA or AMD/ATI graphics card. See above for details.
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software.