Wireless Studio 4.1.0
- Added Spectrum Analyzer function
- Reflecting the channel settings of Channel Plan Adviser
- Real-time scanning (by using one channel of DWR-R0XD)
- Continuous scanning
- Save/Load the scan results
- Comparing two scan results
- Enhance Channel Plan Adviser function
- Highlight usable channel by clicking frequency list
- Reflect "recommended GP/CH" to "GP/CH" selection
- Leave the setting of Channel Plan Adviser unless Wireless Studio shut down.
- Add Status Viewer setting function(Change fuction name from "Group control setting" to "Status Viewer setting"
- Enable to control the display setting for Muting function to prevent accident by operation mistake.
For Japan region
- If using Wireless Studio (Ver.4.10), upgrade PB-01's version to Ver.1.02 or later. PB-01 (Ver.1.00 or 1.01) might freeze when using the new Spectrum Analyzer function of Wireless Studio (Ver.4.10) .
Wireless Studio 4.0
- Added Group control setting function
- Enhance Load setting function
- Enable to load setting to a device(Transmitter, Receiver)
- Enable to load setting to devices that users want to select
- Add Muting control function
- Add changing unit for RF level(dBuVemf/dBm)
For Japanese model
- Support new model(PB-01, DWR-P01DN) for Japanese
- Support new codec version (CODEC MODE: MODE 3)
Wireless Studio 3.04 New Features
- Support channel plan for Japanese models (WL, WM, WH, 1.2G)
- Improve the performance of Wireless Studio
For North America, Europe, and China models
Wireless Studio 4.00 or later requires updated firmware of transmitter, receiver and RMU-01.
- DWM-01 Ver.1.23 or later, DWM-02 Ver.1.03 or later
- DWT-B01 Ver.1.31 or later, DWT-B01/E Ver.2.22 or later
- DWT-P01 Ver.1.31 or later, DWT-P01/E Ver.2.21 or later
- DWR-R01D Ver.1.26 or later, DWR-R02D Ver.1.06 or later (for Mute function)
- RMU-01 Ver.1.23 or later
For Japanese models
If using the new codec version (CODEC MODE:MODE3) and using new model (PB-01, DWR-P01DN):
- Wireless Studio must be version 4.00 or later.
- DWT-B01N Ver.1.03 or later (for new codec version)
- DWM-02N Ver.1.04 or later (for new codec version)
- DWR-R02DN Ver.1.01 or later (for new codec version)
- RMU-01 Ver.1.24 or later (for new models PB-01 and DWR-P01DN)