Content Manager updated on Apr. 1, 2019
Select the following components to download:
Content Manager 3.1.5 Update
- Support macOS Mojave 10.14 and Safari 12.
- Fixed a problem with sending emails when re-issuing passwords from the login screen.
FirewallFirewall setup instructions to strengthen security have been added to the Help document. We recommend customers setup a firewall to strengthen security. Please be sure to read the release notes before using the latest software.
Content Manager 3.1.4 Update
- Improved performance in archiving and retrieving when using an MD5 checksum.
- Added firewall setup instructions to strengthen security in the help document. We recommend customers setup a firewall to strengthen security.
Content Manager 3.1.2 Update
- Improved reregistration of failed jobs so that enable to change conditions.
Allows you to modify conditions and then reregister a job. You can reregister all jobs or only those jobs that failed. You can change the archive destination or retrieve destination.
- Improved performance of database import / export processing
Content Manager 3.1.0 Update
- Canceling relationships with related files
- Improved performance in retrieving
Content Manager 3.0.2 Update
- Support macOS Sierra 10.12 and Safari 10
- Improve archive stability
Content Manager 3.0.1 Update
- Support ODS-D280U
- Support ODC-3300R
- Export catalog data
- Reregistration of Job Group
- Exporting a job report