CineAlta Camera Series
For XAVC / XDCAM materials
- Import, export, play and edit XAVC HD and XDCAM (MXF) clips recorded on SxS memory cards, Professional Discs, XDCAM Station or stored on hard disks from within supported Avid NLE products
- XDCAM Proxy editing
For XDCAM EX materials:
- Import, play and edit XDCAM EX clips recorded on SxS memory cards or stored on hard disks from within supported Avid NLE products
In addition to the basic functions, following features are supported:
- Support AMA Link to XAVC 4K and HD
- Show metadata in the bin column
- Gamma Curve Metadata columns for Linked XAVC files
- Planning Metadata information columns for linked media created using the Planning Metadata.
- LUT information columns for Linked XDCAM EX files created on PMW-F3.
- XDCAM Station Streamchase support
- This plug-in supports Link to AMA File into Avid’s NLE product of MPEG2 HD clips that are currently growing on the XDCAM Station internal hard drive. These clips can be refreshed.
- ClipList support
- ClipList created on the XDCAM media can be imported into Avid’s products as a sequence.
- Stereoscopic 3D support
- Stereoscopic 3D clips imported into the bin will display information into many of the S3D columns. The Left and Right 3D clips can be combined into one Stereoscopic clip.
- Voice-over support
- Clips created using the Voice-over feature from the PDW-HR1 can be imported into Avid’s products.
Need an additional feature, encounter a problem, or have general feedback?