The complex world of media production requires powerful media management. Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow.TÉLÉCHARGER MAINTENANT
A powerful clip-management tool for the latest Sony cameras and decks
Catalyst Browse works as your media assistant and lets you browse files from your Sony camera, deck, or card reader. With detailed views of individual clips, you can see and edit media metadata, accurately view video in the proper source color space, and apply color correction and color looks. Once you've selected the clips you need, you can copy them to a local hard drive or connected NAS, upload to Ci, the video cloud service by Sony, transcode to a variety of formats, as well as create, ingest, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists.
Quickly browse files on your device in a visual thumbnail view or a detailed list.
The Places pane provides quick access to your internal and external drives, and any connected devices such as cameras, decks, or card readers. Drag and drop files between connected devices and internal or external storage.
See the details of each clip, mark in and out points, adjust colors, and edit metadata.
Copy all clips on the media, a subset, or only the desired portion of a clip to save time and space. The “Use fast device-to-device copy” option lets you copy clips directly between an XDCAM device and another device via FTP to save even more time.
Wide Color Gamut
View the full color range of your Sony S-Log, X-OCN, and RAW files for total confidence. Apply color correction and import/export standard ASC-CDL files to save time and share with other tools in your workflow.
Flash Band Correction
Automatically detect and repair flash band problems created by flash photography.
Transcode and Cloud
Create, import, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists for quick playout.
Need even more power?
Go beyond browsing and viewing to a full-featured media preparation and logging tool. Watch this video to learn how Catalyst Prepare can improve your workflow in the field or in the studio. For additional information on the differences between these products, please refer to this comparison chart.
Switching to Catalyst Browse
Currently using RAW Viewer or Content Browser? View our comparison chart to see if Catalyst Browse is the right solution for your workflow.
Want to learn even more about Catalyst Browse?
See our application help to learn how to use the software.
Catalyst Browse system requirements
- A 64-bit operating system: Windows 10 or macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), or 10.14 (Mojave)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 1024 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K preview, HD rendering, or HD video stabilization; 4 GB recommended for 4K rendering or 4K video stabilization) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance. OpenGL 4.1 is required for video stabilization.